Fairy-tale for adults.
- I am the most important cup in this house, - Said Red Cup.
- Who said that? - Asked Yellow Cup.
- Life? - Repeated Yellow Cup.
- Who wakes up first in the morning? - Asked Red Cup.
- Mother. - Answered Green Cup.
- Mother. And I am Mother’s favorite cup. I wake up first, without me no one will remember about you.
- You are probably wakes up first, but I know all news. - Remind Green Cup.
- You are Father’s cup, you read all newspapers. - Agreed Yellow Cup.
- And you could more time spend near study books, not near TV. - Said Green Cup.
- You like father, always believe that I do nothing after school.
- Remember, Green Cup read all your grades with Father. - Said Red Cup.
- Than who is main? - Add tiny voice little Blue Cup.
- To Mother say it’s Mother, to Father say it’s Father. - Said Yellow Cup.
- To what you teach tiny cups without life experience? - Said Green Cup.
- It never worked with me, when I try to find understanding with grades, maybe to them help. - Explained itself Yellow Cup.
- Maybe to spend time on studying? - Said Red Cup.
- I think it could be possible to give a try to that idea. - Agreed Yellow Cup.
- I am still in kindergarten. - Remind Blue Cup.
- I am all the time at home. - Added uncertain voice tiniest Orange Cup.
- Good. Than you can decide, who is most important from all cups. - Said Red Cup.
- I? I can’t decide that. - Said Orange Cup.
- You could try. - Said Yellow Cup.
- Who do you miss the most? - Asked Blue Cup.
- I? I? - Said Orange Cup.
- Don’t be scary. Say it. - Said Green Cup.
- I like when all cups are on the table, together and all are with warm milk. - Said Orange Cup.
- Good that this problem we solved. - Said Green Cup.
- Together. - Agreed Red Cup.
Copyright © 2003-2017. All rights reserved